Advanced WW Kayak Leader AssessmentQuick info
Full course information
Your assessment will take place over two days in the advanced dynamic white water river environment. Fluid Combinations accredited coaches will be examining your knowledge, leadership methods and personal skills during both days.
- Canoe England Registration
- Recognised 2 day first aid award (within the last 3 years)
- WW Kayak leader training (within the last 3 years)
- Advance White Water Water Safety and Rescue Training course (within the last 3 years)
- Must be 18 years or above.
- Previous experience: the candidate must provide documentary evidence of a minimum of 30 varied, quality, advanced white water kayak river days in 4 different geographical areas and logged experience of paddling grade 5. This experience needs to include time spent with a variety of groups in a variety of conditions. These conditions will include low to high water levels and rivers that are different in nature including:
- Small narrow rivers
- Wider larger volume with a more open feel to them
- Steeper technical rivers
- Pool drop rivers with features such as slides, drops and waterfalls.
After making payment for this course please download a booking form from the
bottom of the page and return this to email@example.com to
reserve your place on the course.