Intermediate white waterQuick info
Full course information
Here are some key areas we can cover.
- Dealing with confidence building in a dynamic environment.
- Tactical knowledge of white water and the skills required to deal with them.
- Selecting and achieving good quality and safe lines.
- Application of appropriate techniques and manoeuvres.
- Feedback session using video analysis.
- Use and placement of mental rehearsal.
- Analysing your level of performance.
This course is run on grade 2 - 4 and personal paddling experience at this level is a must.
After making payment for this course please
download a booking form from the bottom of the page and return this to firstname.lastname@example.org
to reserve your place on the course.